Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A New Road

Today I made the choice to start a new road, to tread new paths and to fulfil our dreams of a family but taking us by taking a different road. Making to choice to adopt was one that we made with ease, we could give so much to a child why does it have to be one we have conceived and given birth to? The short answer for us what that it didn't. I fully expect this to be a long road and one fraught with ups and downs but one that I hope will have a happy outcome. Today I have requested the information pack, got details of the information evening and am feeling very positive about furthering investigations. I know we have to wait until we are permitted to make a formal application but I want to be ready for that deadline, I was to have everything prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment