Tuesday, September 27, 2016

I have survived . . . .


Life seems to have taken over and this blog seems to have fallen by the wayside and for some reason I feel guilty about ignoring it. So, in the interest of time and attention span I will be brief.  

Events that have occurred since I last blogged 
* school holidays, usual degeneration of behaviour that improved on the return to school 
* the return to school, new year group, new class, new adventure 
* house move (from 3 bed semi to 4 bed detached with double the floor space but a slightly smaller garden) 
* 2 camping trips with the children and 1 without them, they had a weekend with Nanny and Grandad 
* A 7th birthday including party and BBQ 
* Our 9th wedding anniversary  
* 3 activities for my voluntary work with Adoption UK 

Sometimes it is enough to sit back and realise that you have survived. That is how I am feeling at the moment.  
I have survived. And I am ok about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment