Wednesday, September 5, 2012

5 Years!

I know that it is a little late - 5 days to be exact but in all the excitement of visiting friends and our approval panel posting this fell by the wayside however I didn't want it to as I don't often have a good enough excuse to gush.

So, 5 years ago on the 1 September (2007) at exactly 2pm I married the man of my dreams.

On Saturday we spent a lovely day flying kites, walking on the front at New Brighton on the Wirral (which included fish and chips) and a fabulous Greek meal in even better company. I am not sure we could have had a better day. It was a very different day to our wedding day - much cooler weather, different locations and we are now 2 different people - made so by our experiences. One thing has not changed. We still love each and, sadly, we have had chance to prove that 'for better or for worse' we are together for the long haul.

Today I dedicate this post, along with what remains of my sanity to him and hope for many more '5 years' in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment