Monday, January 26, 2015

A New Year's Revolution


or resolution. Or whatever you want to call it.

This is a bit late but I forgot to publish it.

I tend not to make them but this year I want to make 1. Just 1.
1) Loose weight.


I finally found a diet that works for me. I managed for a few weeks before the festive period made it really hard work and I have decided that I am going back on in the new year and I am going to do it properly with weigh ins weekly and no cheating. I want to have lost a significant amount of weight for my birthday. I want to look better, feel better and be generally fitter and healthier for the sake of my children.

I have done my third weigh in today. Since my restart I have lost 17lb. I am over the moon that all the effort has started to show some results. It is motivating me to carry on to loose the next lb, the next 2lb and the next 17lb.

No comments:

Post a Comment