Sunday, April 13, 2014

Peace and Quiet (code name Operation Grandma's sleepover).


It is the middle of the Easter holidays and another first for us.

We are at home and our children are at Grandma’s house. We went visiting to celebrate their wedding anniversary – a whole 35 years! I am so impressed. Anyway, they offered to look after the children for a couple of nights to help us cover the Easter break from preschool and because they love spending the time with them. What is means for me is that I have 2 days of work when Andrew is at work where I don’t have to worry about getting the children ready to be anywhere. I just have to sort myself out and get myself to work and in the evenings I just have to look after me. What I also have is a day to myself whilst Andrew is at work and I have a plan.

Cleaning.

 At least that was the original plan. It quickly changed to some shopping and some crafty stuff. Mainly updated my much ignored scrapbook and making some cards. The things that I struggle to do when they are at home.

It is weird, I miss the children lie crazy but the time to myself is so precious and plan to enjoy every single second.

No comments:

Post a Comment