Friday, November 25, 2011

Another Step Forward

Friday 18 November was Andrew's birthday.

It was also a wonderful day as this was the day the letter which invited us to the 'Prepare to Adopt' Course was typed. We received on Wednesday and today, Friday, I have returned the completed forms by email and by post. It might seem like the smallest thing but I was so very excited and for people, including Andrew, who are concerned by the lack of time I have taken to fill in these forms it has been a copy and paste exercise from the information I put together for our initial assessment appointment. I remember both Andrew and the social worker being very surprised by the amount I had collated but I pleased that I did as it has made this bit of the process so much easier.

My problem now is that there is nothing more I can do except wait for the 9th January when we can get started and try and get Andrew to read some of the books and literature I have collection in the hope that it will help us along this exciting new road.

No comments:

Post a Comment