Thursday, February 23, 2012

12 is the Magic Number

This morning I caught up with Kylie on Not Even a Bag of Sugar and she had sent out a general tag to all her followers with this piece. As it made me smile on a cold damp morning I thought I would give it a go.

So the rules are
You must post the rules Post 12 fun facts about yourself in the blog post Answer the questions the tagger has set for you in their post and then create 12 new questions for the fellow bloggers you plan to tag Tag 12 people and link to them on your blog Let them know you tagged them 
 
1. I still have my Mickey Mouse toy from childhood and he still sleeps with me when I am feeling sad
2. I hate theme parks like Alton Towers
3. I love fancy dress and dressing up in general – makes re-enactment the best hobby
4. I wish I had more skill with my sewing machine
5. My Dad is my hero
6. I have never been to the circus (and I have never been trick or treating)
7. I like to sing and dance when cleaning – 80s disco is a particular motivator
8. I might complain about how much space my cats take up on the bed but I don’t like sleeping without them
9. I am a member of Ladies Circle – an international group of ladies who focus on friendship and fun and I have met some lovely ladies through this
10. I hate having nothing to do and boredom is a killer
11. Patience might be a virtue – it is not one of mine
12. I still don’t feel like a proper grown up

Here are Kylie’s questions with my answers:

1. If you were baking purely for enjoyment, what would you make? Cake, biscuits and all things sweet but my absolute favourite is a cheesecake type desert laced with spiced rum
2. What 3 songs would you take with you on a desert island? Led Zepplin ‘Stairway to Heaven’, Savage Garden ‘Crash and Burn’ and Bon Jovi ‘Living on Prayer’
3. What book do you wish you had never read? A Child Called it. A truly devastating read
4. What is your all time favourite item of clothing? My dungarees. Sad but comfortable
5. If I gave you £100 to spend today what would you buy? Something pretty for me
6. What country would you love to visit? I would love to see the rainforests of South America
7. What piece of advice would you give a child - doesn't have to be yours? Be yourself no matter what, you will never keep everyone happy but at least you will not be unhappy on the inside
8. What is your favourite chocolate? Galaxy caramel
9. Who is your least favourite celebrity? I am not a fan of judging celebrities, they are human beings at the end of the day and I don’t know them
10. When at a restaurant what part of the menu do you look at first? Puddings! Always puddings, that way you can make sure you have space for the one you like the look of
11. What is the best photo you have ever taken? I am not really a photo taker, Andrew usually takes them but I have taken some lovely photos of my cats
12. What's your favourite thing to do at weekend? Relax with my husband

And these would be mine:
1. What is the best thing you have ever made (for yourself or someone else)?
2. What is your favourite comfort food?
3. What would your dream job be?
4. Which book are you going to read next?
5. If money were no object, what item of clothing would you buy?
6. What would you say to the child you if you had the chance?
7. Which film do you what over and over and over again?
8. What would you like to see invented or brought into being in your lifetime?
9. What item of could you not live without?
10. Who would you inivte as your perfect after dinner speaker?
11. If you were to have a tattoo – what and where? (Not including those you may already have)
12. What is your most annoying habit?
I am also going to copy and offer a blanket - if you read this and fancy doing it, your tagged as I don’t actively follow 12 blogs myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment