Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Ding Ding – Round 2

Our second appointment was this evening and this time I was a lot more relaxed – no frantic cleaning only the regular stuff that I do, done when it is normally done and a quick tidy round before she arrived. I did ask Andrew to hoover and mop the kitchen floor - one day my cats will learn to bring dead birds in after the social worker has been.
Today has been a long day, awake at 1am and after tossing and turning for a bit I decided to get up, have a hot chocolate and read my book for an hour and then back to bed to try and get some sleep which I did manage. I was still awake to see Andrew off to work around 5am and by the time I actually 'got up' for real at 6.30am I was WIDE awake and ready to go. It is a shame it didn't last much past walking into the office at 8am. 
Anyway back to the topic at hand: this afternoon the topic was out relationship. We started with when we met and went through everything you could possibly think including our personality traits, how we work together and how we manage the difficult times. It was a nice reminder that we might have been through hell but we have come out of the other side a stronger couple. It doesn't sound like a lot but it did take 3 hours.

Our next appointments are seperate on the basis that we are covering our childhoods and our homework is focused there as well. The other part to the homework is a paragraph which describes each other in terms of personaility, temperament and qualities and this is the bit I am most looking forward to writing.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment