Monday, March 26, 2012

Good Luck Signs

So, it is good luck when a pidgeon craps on your hat?

I do hope so because that was my fate on Sunday afternoon.

As we marched down Gloucester high street I was concerned when I felt 'something' hit me on the head. Nothing heavy but definatly a 'something'. Once I was able to take off my hat I could check that the offending something was, in fact, the result of a pidgeon flying overhead doing its business. On my hat. Nice.

My hat will most certainly wash. But I got the following reactions:
'at least is was on your hat and no in your face' very true
'at least is was pidgeon and not seagull' even truer
'isn't that supposed to be lucky?' I have no idea.

I don't normally believe in lucky signs, good or bad, but it might be nice to have some good luck come my way. I will have to wait and see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment