Monday, January 20, 2014

a day late but still important to me.

This post is a day late but I still want to mark the moment. 

One year ago exactly life changed forever.

Our children came home. This is the post that I wrote: http://anewroad-vicfish.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/p-day_18.html

It feels like only yesterday that we collected them and brought them home. I remember that there was snow on the ground and it was freezing cold. Looking back I knew that life would never be the same again and I knew that we would have ups and downs. I knew that it would be hard. In some ways it has been harder than I ever expected and in others it has not. I have enjoyed so much and there have been moments that haven't been quite so much fun.

So much has changed! The children have grown not only in height but in confidence, knowledge and ability. Our home has changed and is much more focused around them. As has the way we travel, to be honest every aspect of our lives centres around them.

Roll on the next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment