Saturday, April 21, 2012

PJ Party for Parkinson

As a member of Ladies Circle I have been involved in a number of wild and crazy events but none more important than the time spent raising money for various charities.

Last night I am took part in a PJ party in aid of Parkinson's UK to mark the end of Parkinson's Awareness Week. There was a plan and it seemed to go with out a hitch - 23 ladies in their PJs including one Andy Pandy and an empty car showroom which we filled with chairs, sleeping bags, food, wine and various activities.
The plan was 7pm to 7am and, to cut a long story short, we made it!

We did managed a wine tasting, a take away, chick flick and other activities including an epic game of Jenga which I lost most spectacularly. (As well as the game after that as well - I am not sure I was at my best at 4am). We celebrated the end of our 12 hours with a trip, in our PJs to the local McDonalds. After that it was home, a shower and my bed!



No comments:

Post a Comment