Friday, June 29, 2012

Count Your Blessings

Last week I had the very sad news that a friend had passed away, aged only 52, very suddenly. His widow is a truly inspirational person who I am privileged to call a friend and she has started to count her blessings and remind others to do the same. I really hope that it helps to remember the good times even whilst she is grieiving. They had such am amazing relationship and were so incredibly happy together that it is heartbreaking not being able to do anything to comfort her.

Anyway, her example has set an example to me and today I want to count my blessings.

1) My wonderful husband – a pillar of strength, support and love no matter what He always has a smile and I am lucky to have met him

2) Our family – parents, siblings, in-laws – all of them. 

3) My cats – Yang and Marmite have a sixth sense that tells them when they are needed to offer comfort or to make me laugh.

4) My health. I have nothing wrong with me that effects my daily life.

5) My friends. All of them.

I challenge you to do the same today.


No comments:

Post a Comment