Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Lets Start Again

After the excitement of last week I have finally calmed down and really taken note of all the advice offered to me. It is moments like this where I am reminded of the people around me, both in the real world and online, who are incredibly supportive and knowledgeable.

Which leads to my knew plan. An increase in my calories allowance to 1500-1600 a day as the most common thing that is being said to me is that I am being too harsh on myself. Whilst I don't agree with the nurse that I can still loose weight with an intake of 2100 calories a day I am hoping that the extra with my new limit will be more realistic for me. I am also planning a change to my exercise habits - instead of 20 mins 5 times a week I am going to do a minimum of 30 mins but only 4 times a week. It might mean that some mornings I get up a little bit earlier to make the time for it but I am hoping it will be a little extra 'kick' for me.

I have also realised that, whilst the scales are not kind, my clothes are. My trousers are getting too big - my clothes are fitting better and, according to my friends, I am looking better which has be to be a good start. I have to confess that I have enjoyed my 'days off' but not as much as I expected. I was still watching what I was eating and how much of it, I was still making choices to try and not go too crazy. I do have to confess that although the take away and the alcohol was a lovely treat but those few Quality Street that I allowed myself to have were absolutely divine.

No comments:

Post a Comment