Wednesday, December 14, 2011

New Year Resolutions

I figure if I put my New Year resolutions here, having spent some time thinking about them, then I have a record of them plus people might have seen them so I have to stick to them so in the spirit of positive 2012 vibes:

1) Loose weight.
I say it every year but this year I want to loose enough weight (and inches) to get back into size 16 trousers. I am not going to weigh myself fanatically but I am going to watch what I eat, consider my calories and increase my exercise.

2) Enjoy spending more time with Andrew
I married him for a reason! He has a great sense of fun and me being a misery is not helping. I need to remember how to be spontaneous and how to enjoy things that aren't planned.

And finally,
3) Always look on the bright side
I am far too guilty of being the 'negative Norman' in the corner pointing out all the negatives in any situation. My plan is to change than round to seeing the positives, looking for the silver lining and enjoying the sunshine when it is there. I am going to be the first one to get up and dance, the one that people want to spend time with and the one who always has a smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment