Sunday, January 29, 2012

The Pink C

The challenge was to write about one woman but I have to many in my life that are important to me and so choosing one was impossible.

My Grandma and then my mum - terrible luck, genetics or random chance? Good friends and people I care about, the list goes on.

Surgery, radiotherapy, chemotherapy and everything that comes after - more hurdles to jump. The all clear that comes years later.

90 words isn't many to recognise everything to comes when some one you love has is diganiosed and then treated but I do recongise that I am lucky that my stories have happy endings.

Pink Ribbon Bingo have pledged to support Breakthrough Breast Cancer all year round with 15% of the gross revenue accrued through online play on the site being donated to the charity.  Visitors also have the opportunity to donate a percentage of their winnings directly to the charity.  Along with the fundraising element, Pink Ribbon Bingo and The Daily Mail online will be helping the charity to raise awareness by promoting their vital health messages such as TLC (Touch, Look, Check).

90 bloggers, 90 words about breast cancer for Kate on Thin Ice. Join and link up. 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for spreading the word about Breakthrough and breast cancer awareness.
    Here's to many more happy endings.

    ReplyDelete